Thursday, May 13, 2010

once again

Why the chicken crossed the road would always remain one of life's mysteries.
Why NEPA switched its name to Power Holding Company with no visible change in the state of electric power supply in the country probably has a good explanation but, I am yet to discover what it is.
Why we have so many beautiful states in Nigeria with no pliable roads to reach them is the million dollar question.
A citizen of one of the most beautiful countries in Africa; Nigeria. Its hard to hate the country.
When you listen and hear the different sounds and voices the place has to offer, our diverse culture, the rhythms of our native tongues, the delicacies each tribe urges you to try and savor? You can't help but fall in love!
I have been called dysfunctional, maladjusted, impulsive and crazy. What can I say? You be the judge.
Laugh with me, criticize me, praise me, condemn me, leave a comment, say whats on your mind! I am Tahilita Swahita Tabitha and these are my tabs.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. hey tabby!! its good to have you back! way to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and so the mariner returned...aging compass in hand...and I, the wave battered shoreline welcoming you with with a pen and some paper...your story will be told...and your mother waits.....hurry...!

    ReplyDelete