Thursday, May 13, 2010

Entry 17

SHEKPE!!

I am bringing sexy back!! I Miss Tahilita Swahita Tabitha say so!
Who would have ever thought a black walking stick would go so well with a miniskirt and a black and white striped tube top?! Am looking all zebra-ey, black, gold, Sexy as hell and hotter than fire!
They are having a carnival and as the still reigning MBGC, I have a VIP pass to all the events taking place.
I worked hard for my crown so; there is no way I am going to miss out. Grounded or not! Nneka and her legion need an upgrade because her and her minions are not going to hold me back!
Besides, I met someone really special about 4 days ago, I haven’t seen him in 2 days so, the carnival would be a nice place to rekindle the spark that flickered when we met buh, he asked me to be his date too. How could I possibly say no?
There is going to be a bonfire, loads of palm wine, suya and kegites on the drum!!
Looking forward to the coming events is enough to make anyone’s blood pump with anticipation.
Life in university is not what it used to be compared to the stories I heard from my cousins during their time.
Universities are turning into glorified secondary schools with individuals passing through school without any preparation whatsoever for life in the ‘big-wide-world’ buh, it’s a little wonder dem babes and blokes are running ‘abroad’ to do masters.
I have decided to take it upon myself to get an all round education; books smart, streets smart and money smart! Most importantly, lessons one of my re-education begins by 7pm tonight!! Bottoms up!!!

- TABBY

3 comments:

  1. when did she break her leg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indefatigable Tabby seem 2 be gettin hotter and better,hum!wonder were she be gettin all dem inspirationz frm???keep writin and u just might win a colomn in my...let me not spill yet(she winks).well,keep being creative in ur writin and kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,easy Tabby,u shouldnt be too fast to grab life by the balls oh.Besides,i dont think your mama would be proud if she knew you were getting an "all round education"like u said.I think u should just stick to the academic side of things for a while.Sorry to put a damper on ur shine.lol

    ReplyDelete