Thursday, June 17, 2010

Entry 20

JUST ME

Hum… who would have thought life could be so sweet? Me and my special one went to _ _ _ [would anyone believe me if I said church?] buh, that’s where we went to on Sunday.
Yup, church!!
Together in the presence of G*d, me and him? It felt so good! Afterward, we went to have cake and ice-cream at some ‘coded’ joint in town. If the stalk of flower he gave to me wasn’t a fake rose, I would have started to cry because obviously it would have been proof that these past weeks have been a dream. Still, I pinched myself to be sure and flinched at the pain I felt [phew].
I finally decided to stop punishing myself and him [him being my special one of course!] for a crime we were both innocent of, if I made a mistake once and fell for a yam-faced-serpent-tongued-slimy-skinned-two-timing-square in the past, it does not imply that all men are yam faced dash- dash- dash [besides, I kindda love yam! Fried with salt, pepper and onion, it is uh-um delicious!!] so therefore I should go lock up myself in a shiny old castle complete with a dragon and a wicked step mother.
Even if I was to do that, according to myth, wouldn’t it still be a ‘prince charming’ that would come to rescue me? (Although I am yet to come across a myth that the princess put herself in chains willingly and got rescued buh, that isn’t the point am driving at) my special one IS my prince charming.
He is nice, sweet, and courteous, laughs at all my ‘dry’ jokes, keeps to time and doesn’t talk much. Although I suspect under his façade of calmness and serenity, there is a coiled up python ready to strike one day I shall not, would not live in fear of that day.
he has a slight dimple that twinkles when he scrolls and deepens when he smiles fully. It makes him oh –so cute!! [He hates it whenever I remark on how cute it is and tells me “cute guys are gay”] most of all, he is warm, he is yummy, he is fuzzy he is just grrh!!! I like being around him.
He bought me a pack of band-aids in an adorable gift box just so I’d have something ready when next I decide to harm myself (buh, I doubt that would happen since he seems to always sense when I need him the most and makes himself available).
Ah well, life indeed is sweet.
I have a test on Thursday and I am busy day dreaming about a man! Writing ‘he is my special one’ would definitely not give me the 1st class degree that we all desire!!
I would call him, if we spend some time together now then later in the evening, I could go to the hostel and read with Ivy. Sounds like a good plan to me!
Signed: Mrs. Swahita dash- dash- dash.
- Tabby

1 comment: