Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Entry 28

NO TIME

So now, I am late for class. My assignment (which I actually DID all by myself with no form of ‘dubbing’ whatsoever) is still in my bag never to be submitted. Why because? Stupid, foolish, selfish-minions-of-Nneka aka NEPA slash power holding company of Nigeria: PHCN decided to withhold power at the last minute leaving me with no decent clothes to wear! I had to go through my junkie clothes to find a manageable tee that I didn’t have to iron and skin tight ‘dirty’ jeans to wear
[if madam Alabi should bounce me out of her class for ‘inappropriate’ dressing eh, I’d find all the NEPA officials residing in this state and piss on their cats!
Only yesterday, I met Sado well, not met per say I introduced myself to him. He has the most beautiful voice I have heard in real life! Buh, my classmates have so much talent (especially Sado).
There is a girl that sells jewelries, she is good! Buh, she can convince a celebrate monk to pierce his belly button, date that super thin Hollywood celebrity and wear studs on his tongue, then there is another ‘bolder’ girl.
Her wares are 'more exotic' panties, thongs, strings and lingerie’s.
When I was through blushing, I finally built up the nerve to look at them.
They were gorgeous though.
It was while I was trying to keep a straight face whilst wondering if a particular leopard patterned thong would be a snug fit that I heard him.
The class boys were at it again, they were singing a song by some dead artist (which usually annoys me and never fails to propel me shout out my opinion, loud enough for them to 'shut up!!') but when he joined in the chorus, I was stunned to silence.
I had to listen and now, I am an official lover of dead musicians!
Mothers new boyfriend teacher Dash is a lecturer in my faculty (only G*d knows how and where she met him, teachers are very much not her type).
I wonder if I learn his name and play nice, he’d ensure that school for me becomes a breeze.
I mean, ‘friends with benefit’ doesn’t always have to be only between 'said' friends buh I think?
Children of said friends should every now and then receive dividends, they should benefit too!
Shucks! I just got to class, madam Alabi is already there. Does she fly? [There goes my assignment, next time, I am so dubbing!!]
Ah well, it could have been worse! I’d scout around and look for the bright side, maybe I’d bump into Sado.

- Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment